White Elf Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Elf Forest

White Elf Forest is a wiccan friendly place to share information and help others on thier spiritual path

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HO! HO!! HO!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Apixibrat

HO!  HO!! HO!!! Empty
PostSubject: HO! HO!! HO!!!   HO!  HO!! HO!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:19 am

WELL!!! I really do feel like I'm writing you from the North Pole. We are in the middle of quite the blizzard since last night. I have shoveled the deck twice since 1:30pm 'n it's going to need it again soon. It certainly puts one in the mood for the season.
Well, all my gifts are done except for my Luv 'n something else small for his mom. I have just been baking 'n have some more to do yet. For a man that doesn't like sweets he seems to have mowed his way through about 8 dozen cookies (grins I did help with some). Anyway, just wanted to say hello.
BB everyone 'n have fun
(If I catch him before he comes in perhaps snow angels are the order of the day) lol Can you imagine him 61 'n 46 doing that? But we do. Luv ya's
Pixi
Back to top Go down
lady jessica
Admin
lady jessica

HO!  HO!! HO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HO! HO!! HO!!!   HO!  HO!! HO!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:30 am

awww.....i love snow. i hope you are having fun...we dont have snow here. well not much anyway...maybe an inch or two, thats if we are lucky. well you have fun on those snow angels and as far as the cookies...should i leave you my address???
love
lady j
Back to top Go down
https://whiteelfforest.forumotion.com

HO! HO!! HO!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Elf Forest :: General :: General topics-
Jump to: