White Elf Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Elf Forest

White Elf Forest is a wiccan friendly place to share information and help others on thier spiritual path

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Decorated Glass Balls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Apixibrat

Decorated Glass Balls Empty
PostSubject: Decorated Glass Balls   Decorated Glass Balls Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:46 pm

These are very simple to do and look beautiful as well.

You need: Glass Balls of your chosing ( I used round with a satin finish)

- Jewels with a flat side (I got mine at the Dollar Store)
- Crazy Glue (they said to use Tacky Glue but I found the Jewels
fell off
- thin ribbon or fishline

How To:

You take your ball 'n glue the jewels to the ball in a pattern of your choosing. I did a grouping of 3 on the 4 sides. I did use the tacky glue but found that the jewels fell off after they were dried so I would suggest crazy glue (meaning that it's not a good craft for children. You can also put a bit of glitter around the jewels if you choose. Make sure your grouping of jewels are dry before you move to the next set. Something that you don't have to worry so much about if you are using crazy glue.

Once they are dried you tie a ribbon to the top. Then VOILA they are done.

Obviously, with these you are only as limited as your imagination says you are. Have fun.

By the way....You might be better off using a bulb without a satin finish. I am not sure how much that played for me when I did mine.

Have fun!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lady jessica
Admin
lady jessica

Decorated Glass Balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decorated Glass Balls   Decorated Glass Balls Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:15 am

i will give them a try when i get a chance to sit down for a while.
blessings
lady jessica
Back to top Go down
https://whiteelfforest.forumotion.com

Decorated Glass Balls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Elf Forest :: Crafts :: Fun Crafts-
Jump to: