White Elf Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Elf Forest

White Elf Forest is a wiccan friendly place to share information and help others on thier spiritual path

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hello? HELLO?? H E L L O?????!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Apixibrat

hello?  HELLO??  H E L L O?????!!!! Empty
PostSubject: hello? HELLO?? H E L L O?????!!!!   hello?  HELLO??  H E L L O?????!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:12 pm

WELLLLLLL..................I am finally here. Lady J, it's me, pixibrat. I had to reregister as Apixibrat. Not sure what you want to do with the other registations. Not sure you can fix it BUT if you can I would love to just be pixibrat again. If not, just delete them. LOL I really was here before. giggles BET you are going to wish I hadn't come huh? HUH?? Sticks tongue out then jumps under my chair giggling. Looking forward to reaquainting with old friends 'n getting to know new ones. Blessed Be all.

pixibrat aka Apixibrat santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
lady jessica
Admin
lady jessica

PostSubject: Re: hello? HELLO?? H E L L O?????!!!!   hello?  HELLO??  H E L L O?????!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:12 am

glad to see you here, actually i dont even see you here in the forum except under this name, not sure where you went to, you must have got lost in cyber space. anyway, glad your here.
blessings
lady jessica
Back to top Go down
https://whiteelfforest.forumotion.com
LadyFaith
Admin
LadyFaith

PostSubject: hi   hello?  HELLO??  H E L L O?????!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 6:23 am

hello my sister glad you could make it over here. happy holidays eats lots love more. bb lady faith
Back to top Go down
https://whiteelfforest.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello? HELLO?? H E L L O?????!!!!   hello?  HELLO??  H E L L O?????!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello? HELLO?? H E L L O?????!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Elf Forest :: General :: General topics-
Jump to: